Thursday, April 09, 2009

Meet Milo!

Milo Fisher
1:17 am
9 April 2009
8 lbs 12 oz
21.5 inches

30 comments:

Meredith said...

What a good boy, to come before your doctor left! Congratulations! He's adorable!

Nat said...

CONGRATS!

Crazy Lees said...

You are woman of the year! A baby at 1:00 am and posting by 9....we are all slackers and having nothing to blame but not using our time well! LOL
Congratulations ! He is ADORABLE! Hope you are doing well!

stephanie said...

oh yay! congratulations, jenny. i hope you are both doing well. what a perfect little boy.

The Queen said...

Looks like he's hungry! :) lol, he is so cute!

The Queen said...

Oh, congratulations! :)

Bobi... said...

oh my gosh, he's sooo cute! Looks like you did a great job! And so early in the morning! I can't make things that cute that early in the morning. Congratulations!! Hope everything went well for you Jenny. He's so sweet!

Lyle said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I already love him!

Heehaws said...

Welcome "Big Guy"!
Beware of the "RUBY"

Leslie said...

oh yay, jenny! he's beautiful, and sounds like the perfect size. congratulations to all of you!! milo is a name all over the place in our family, it's a good one! :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I love that picture. :) I hope you are feeling okay and everything went well.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He is precious! I'm glad he finally came.

ash said...

Yay! He is adorable! Congratulations!

anjie said...

Happy Birthday, Milo!!!!!!! You're a cutie!!

Lara said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Ginger said...

Yeah! We are so glad everything went well!

Carla said...

Congratulations, Jenny! Good job. :) I'm so happy that Milo is finally come and Mother and baby are doing well. We can hardly wait to meet him next week.

Cleo said...

Hooray!! Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

YES!

Kristen said...

Wahoo! He's here and arrived perfectly sound. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenny and John! He is so cute and big.
Cathy in Eagle Rock
(Brian's Mom)

Brent said...

Wonderful. Hope all is well.

Erin said...

YEA!!! I bet your feeling a lot more comfortable now that he is out :) So Cute. When i told chris you had the baby he wanted to know if you made it to the hospital or if john had to deliver it since you try to wait as long as possible to go. :) Hope your doing well

Leah said...

Congratulations Jenny!!

Skylette said...

Jenny, he is so dang adorable! Definitely looks like a kiddo from your side of the family. :) Looks just like your brothers. Congratulations, he is just precious!

Unknown said...

OH YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!...I’M SO EXCITED I’M JUMPING WITH EXCITEMENT!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!.. I wanted to ask John this morning but he got in the car before I could get Chris out…and of course 1 am is the first chance I’ve had today to get on the computer… You babies, me computers to catch up…lol… I’m so happy that Milo is here and has already been so obedient!!! Way to go Little Cutie!! and making Mommy so happy and able to breathe a sigh of relief. That’s a definite way to start out your new little life!! :) :) Can’t wait to meet you!!!

Kar said...

Wow! Twenty-seven comments?? :) Congrats, Jenny! I'm so glad your pregnancy is finally over. Phew! It went quickly! (For me. Probably not for you.) I'm looking forward to hearing all about the labor and delivery. Rest up and enjoy the hospital while you have it!!

Rachel and Jared said...

Congratulations Jenny! Soo cute! Can't wait to hear how the birth went!

heidi said...

Congrates! He is darling and of course I love the name. Hope everything went well for you...

Lanna said...

Congrats Jenny! He is perfect... I love the picture with his little mouth open. Too cute! Hope you are doing well.