Thursday, April 02, 2009

Add Another One . . .

. . . to the list of things I never imagined I'd have to say.
Every once in a while, the kids will do something
that is so strange I would never have thought
to tell them NOT to do it in the first place.
Yesterday I added another odd statement to the ever growing list:
"Don't color your TEETH with crayons."

And they look at me like they can't understand
what's wrong with ME.

In other news, I haven't had the baby. :)
The "due date" is not quite a week away.
I'm hoping the baby comes before my
doctor leaves for Spring Break with her
family next Friday. (fingers crossed)

7 comments:

Bobi... said...

How funny! I've had to tell all three of mine not to eat the crayons at some point or another. But Coloring their teeth- now that's unique!

Leah said...

But he looks SO innocent!

Hang in there Jenny! I hope he come before your doctor leaves on Spring Break!

Lyle said...

That is awesome, this post made me laugh out loud in the library! Silly boys!

Jennifer said...

We have done a lot of coloring on things that aren't supposed to be colored on in our house but I don't think my girls have ever colored their teeth. At least Maxwell is creative. :)

Mindy H. said...

Wow. That's...um....wow.

I guess "non toxic crayons" is now on your "Thank heaven for..." list.

I hope Ruby is right and that New Baby will be making his debut very, very soon.

Lanna said...

I know what you mean, kids are amazing. They always find ways to surprise us when we think we have everything figured out as parents.

I keep watching for the little guy to make his appearance. Can't wait to see pictures of him! Hang in there. Some days I wish I was at 39 weeks. I still have a while to go.

Kar said...

Wow. Crayons on teeth. Only a little boy would have been able to come up with that usage. :)