Thursday, April 30, 2009

milestones

Milo is 3 weeks old now!
Isn't he handsome? :)

And this morning, John finished the playset.
The kids are loving it!

Bentley - in the crow's nest; Maxwell, Jonah, and Ruby on the swings

11 comments:

Ginger said...

Milo is so sweet! Good luck with his blessing this weekend. Wish we could be there.

And tell John "great job!" on the play set!

stephanie said...

you have such beautiful babies, jenny. and that playset is amazing! what fun they will have this summer.

Jennifer said...

Milo is so handsome. And the playset looks great! John did a great job.

Mindy H. said...

Milo is very, very handsome. I can't wait to see him...someday (insert moanings and groanings directed at my stake president here.)

Congrats to John on finishing such a big job...a really BIG job. I think that playset is bigger than my apartment!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

Congrats on the new addition. I love the name Milo, and he is definitely handsome.

Kar said...

Yes, Milo is handsome. Like the rest of the H family. :) Does he have a little bit of jaundice...? He's looking quite tan. It reminds me of my two boys when they were newborns. Jaundice mania.

Carla said...

Milo is too cute... we're looking forward to this weekend.
I can hardly believe that John has finished that behemouth... What a guy!

Lyle said...

Let John know that I am very impressed with his display of manliness.

Annalyn said...

Milo is so sweet - and way to go on that playhouse! I have to admit I'm a tad envious. Hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

Jonah was so excited to tell me about the playset!!... they are going to have a blast all summer!! (good for you and Milo too). Milo is sooooo cute. Sounds like we have a baby blessing tomorrow! Sounds great!! I’m finally not sick, maybe I can see him up close :)

The Queen said...

I am so glad this was up in time for the kids to play on it this weekend!