This is how he spends most of his time - sleeping.
He had his two week well check this morning,
and he's now up to 9 lbs, 6 oz.
Meanwhile, the other kids have been busy helping their Dad
put together a new play set in the backyard.
It's a huge project - but progress IS being made. :)
It's a huge project - but progress IS being made. :)
Here's what it looked like a little while ago.
8 comments:
Milo is so sweet. He looks a lot like Maxwell, I think.
Tell John great work on the playset. It looks like it will be super fun! My kids still love ours!
I can't believe he's already two weeks old! It seems like you just had him two days ago. Still as cute as ever! I made your cookies but used m&m's instead of white choc. chips. They were delish!! Thanks for posting the recipe!
Wow! That play set is turning out to be a huge job, but it looks like John has it all under control.
And maybe you could use some of the extra beams from the play house to prop up Milo until her grows some bones ;) He looks sorta floppy in that photo...cute, very, very cute...but floppy :)
Milo is just so cute. And the swing set is looking great! I'm sure John wishes it was more done, but he is doing a great job.
What a sweet picture of Milo. That swing set looks like it will be tons of fun.
PS For the mentos experiment you just put 4 mentos(all at once) into a 2 liter of diet coke and be sure to stand back. :)
Milo is adorable!
Oh my gosh, that playset is amazing! I would have loved to have something like that when I was little! And Milo is sooo stinkin' cute. I love how cute they are as newborns - so teeny and fuzzy.
What an under taking!! I bet he is glad it is done :)
Post a Comment