Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday


My parents went home this evening.
Things are slowly going to get back to "normal,"
and I'm a little nervous. :)

The kids had a great time with Grandma and Pa -
they played games, watched movies, and read books.
I enjoyed resting and spending time with Milo.
Ruby is dressing herself these days.
It's always fun to see what she comes up with.
Here's today's ensemble.


Most of the snow has melted, and she didn't go
outside, so she didn't freeze.
(Did you notice that she's wearing a tutu in the
photo from yesterday? Outside in the snow, in a tutu.
She came back inside really cold.)



Milo is a sweet baby.
He's been very patient with all of the "loving"
his brothers, and especially his sister,
have given him.


I'm planning to get around to his birth story and
a post about his name . . . eventually.

:)

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Milo is such a beautiful baby!

And Ruby would fit in perfectly with her Indiana girl cousins... that ensemble looks like what Sophie and Emma were wearing today, right down to the Snow White shoes!

Bobi... said...

It's so much fun when they start wanting to pick out their own outfits. I think Ruby looks adorable in that outfit, and Bentley looks totally awesome in his cape.

Leah said...

Glad your parents were able to come and help! Milo looks SO sweet! Can't wait to meet him!

Jennifer said...

I am glad you've had some time to rest and time to be with Milo. Elise likes to dress herself also. I think Ruby does a better job of matching than Elise does most of the time.

Kar said...

You're a good mommy to let Ruby dress herself. I still pick out Sadie's outfits. It's because she goes to school, and I just get so embarrassed...

Unknown said...

Ruby makes me SMILE!! I think she’s top stuff!!... Aren’t Grandparents the best!! I’m so glad that you had them here.