Your kids all look so excited for the new addition to your family! Hope everything is going well being home with Baby Milo. He is super cute! Congrats!
Ruby was very insistent yesterday when she was here that Milo is her baby. I asked if he was yours too and she said no. I'm glad to see she at least let the boys hold her baby.
Congrats agin Jenny! Those pictures are priceless. I love Ruby's smile. Looking at your picture of all 5 of them makes me think you have your hands full, but how much better does it get? They are so sweet.
Ruby is so funny! She is going to be such a big helper! I love how she has to have her hand on the baby at all times!!! And Milo is so fuzzy and perfect. I LOVE BABIES!!
13 comments:
Your kids all look so excited for the new addition to your family! Hope everything is going well being home with Baby Milo. He is super cute! Congrats!
Great family. Thanks Jenny.
Congrats and how beautiful!
So cute!
So cute!
Great photographs... Bentley will make a terrific big brother. We can hardly wait until we can see Milo, too.
Ruby was very insistent yesterday when she was here that Milo is her baby. I asked if he was yours too and she said no. I'm glad to see she at least let the boys hold her baby.
He is so sweet! Good luck with everything! We are praying for you all!
they're all so darling, jenny. you and john sure make cute babies.
do you like that swaddling blanket? i think they are the best. i love the way they feel. i hope it works for you and little milo.
Congratulations Jenny! He's absolutely perfect. Looking forward to hearing about how the delivery went. I"m sure you're a pro by now.
Congrats agin Jenny! Those pictures are priceless. I love Ruby's smile. Looking at your picture of all 5 of them makes me think you have your hands full, but how much better does it get? They are so sweet.
Ruby is so funny! She is going to be such a big helper! I love how she has to have her hand on the baby at all times!!! And Milo is so fuzzy and perfect. I LOVE BABIES!!
Man, those pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment