Monday, April 06, 2009

Sunshine!

We were so happy to have the sun shining today!
(Bentley says that the sun is always shining,
sometimes we can't see it because of the clouds.)
Regardless - we could SEE the sun, and
the kids actually spent some time outside this afternoon.
Posted by Picasa
Bentley relaxed in a camp chair with his feet up;
Ruby claimed her favorite swing;
and Jonah and Maxwell fought bad guys
(the same thing they do inside every day).

7 comments:

Carla said...

I'm glad you got one more day of sunshine before the baby comes!

Ginger said...

And I see a daffodil there too! I always love seeing the flowers come up! Today is supposed to be sunny and somewhat warm here too! I can't wait!

Lyle said...

Hello, Lawyer Bentley!

Jennifer said...

It is so nice to have spring back! Maybe this time it will stay a little longer.

Annalyn said...

Yes, it is so nice to have the kids want to go outside and play in the nice weather. Annalyn said that she just lay in the sun at recess yesterday!!! Oh, you are going to have that baby any day - good luck!

Kar said...

Your grass looks so pretty and green! Ours is still looking quite haggard. I hear we're supposed to get more snow this week. Sigh...

Mindy H. said...

I'm glad the kids got to go outside to enjoy the sunshine...and I am glad you got to enjoy the house while the kids were outside!