beautiful picture. You all look so happy.
That is a great picture!
Congrats Jenny, now that I'm feeling a bit better I can finally check up on what's going on with friends--He really is a cute little sweetie!
i am so excited to hear the story!! i love that picture. :)
I'm also excited to hear about Milo's birth. :) But you take your time. You are BUSY. And all of these pictures of Milo are making me baby hungry - not cool, Jenny! Not cool!
Great picture to add to the 52.. You look amazing :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
beautiful picture. You all look so happy.
That is a great picture!
Congrats Jenny, now that I'm feeling a bit better I can finally check up on what's going on with friends--He really is a cute little sweetie!
i am so excited to hear the story!! i love that picture. :)
I'm also excited to hear about Milo's birth. :) But you take your time. You are BUSY. And all of these pictures of Milo are making me baby hungry - not cool, Jenny! Not cool!
Great picture to add to the 52.. You look amazing :)
Post a Comment