That picture is so good! Milo is just adorable.
what a cutie!! That is a gorgeous picture- now I wish I had let them take a hospital picture of mine. So precious! Congrats!!!
I can see some of your brothers in him. How cute! Congratulations!
Jenny, he looks just like Spencer! So cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!
such a great picture! He looks so sweet! What a beautiful boy!
SO ADORABLE and PRECIOUS!!! Makes you just know how peaceful of an existence he just left :) What an Angel :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That picture is so good! Milo is just adorable.
what a cutie!! That is a gorgeous picture- now I wish I had let them take a hospital picture of mine. So precious! Congrats!!!
I can see some of your brothers in him. How cute! Congratulations!
Jenny, he looks just like Spencer! So cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!
such a great picture! He looks so sweet! What a beautiful boy!
SO ADORABLE and PRECIOUS!!! Makes you just know how peaceful of an existence he just left :) What an Angel :)
Post a Comment