Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Weather

Posted by Picasa
top photo - Monday (sunny and warm)
middle photo - Wednesday (a little snow)
bottom photo - Today (a mess)
What happened to spring???

10 comments:

stephanie said...

utah is so weird.

Jennifer said...

I don't know but spring better come back soon. I hope the new swingset didn't get lost in the snow.

Becky said...

I am so sorry. I hope that spring comes- and soon.

The Queen said...

WOW! I thought we were having up and down weather HERE! lol.

Ginger said...

Global Warming in action! No fun! :-(

Bobi... said...

I've come to the conclusion that Mother Nature must not be getting enough sleep these days!

Mindy H. said...

Wow. Sorry about that. I had bus duty this week, so our entire section of the country got hit with unseasonable bad weather. My bad.

Leah said...

I wanted to cry when I saw 10 inches of snow in our front yard!

Kar said...

Dude, we got that kind of weird weather yesterday. Blizzard, six inches of snow. Then it all melted and was warm. Then it hailed. Then it froze last night. Mother Nature is bi-polar, I've decided.

Unknown said...

Wasn’t that one just amazing!!.. we had 16 kids out playing in the cultisac Monday and getting sun burnt… then out making snowmen in snow pants on Wednesday… who would have thunk it??...lol…