John's parents got to meet Milo last week.
They came to Utah for Elizabeth's graduation,
and were able to help John with the playset,
and to spend some time with our family.
Here's Milo getting to know his Grandpa.
Here's Milo getting to know his Grandpa.
It rained all weekend, so John and the kids
haven't been able to do any work since then.
8 comments:
I love that pic of my dad and Milo. So sweet.
And Ethan says he is way excited to come play on your new playset!
I love how he's just looking up at his grandparents. Soooo cute!!
Milo is so cute! And I don't blame him for staring at his grandparents...they are real lookers themselves. It must run in the family :)
Presious! Just precious! Hey where did you find your playset..It rocks!!!!
Such a sweet picture of Milo and his grandpa! Oh my goodness! I don't think they made playsets like that when we were kids... or maybe my parents just didn't love me or something! Either way, how fun is that!!
The swing set looks almost ready to me. And that first picture is so sweet!
Ditto on the first picture-so tender. With a swingset like that who needs a park. You will have the entire neighborhood over to play in your yard. :)
I love that picture of Milo looking at my Dad. So sweet!
Post a Comment