Sunday, April 12, 2009

8/52

Posted by Picasa
I've been looking forward to my first Project 52 with Milo.
I'm so glad he's here!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute picture! I hope you are both doing well.

Elizabeth said...

Woo hoo!

Lanna said...

The two of you could not look better together. I hope you are feeling alright.

Ginger said...

Yeah! We are so glad he is here safely and healthily. I know it's not a word, but it conveys what I mean! :-)

Bobi... said...

What a little angel! Great job Jenny!

Kar said...

He looks so healthy and perfect! And look at you, blogging so soon after returning home! I hope you're feeling okay!!

The Queen said...

Jenny you are beautiful!! Seriously, this portrait makes me want to cry. :) He is beautiful also. I just love new babies and their mommies!

Annalyn said...

Congratulations Jenny and fam! He is just beautiful! - way to go mom.

Mindy H. said...

You are both absolutly beautiful!!!! Thanks for letting me visit. I hope Mom and Dad don't give you any trouble this week :)

Stacy said...

Congratulations from the Thomas' Milo is where we live. That is an interesting name. How did you pick that name? I'm glad to hear all is well. We miss you. Stacy

Shylo said...

Congratulations, What a sweet boy, so cute. Looks like he is getting lots of love!