Sunday, April 19, 2009

9/52

Jonah, Ruby, and I made these cookies today.
Ruby is still very excited about Milo.
If she sees me without him, she immediately sets off
to find him. We have to be very careful.
Jonah and Maxwell like to rub Milo's head and to
hold him every now and again.
Bentley likes to hold Milo and to sing to him.
What a lucky little guy to have so many people love him. :)



My friend, Bobi is hosting a giveaway for a really cute crayon roll. You can enter here.

8 comments:

Shylo said...

I love watching siblings interact...it makes me smile to see the bond they have. Big families are great!

Nate and Penny Baker said...

Milo is very cute! Congratulations! We need to get together sometime.

Bobi... said...

Hey Jenny,
Thanks for posting a link for my giveaway! You're the best! Can't wait to see who the winners will be!

Jennifer said...

Cute picture. You all look great!

Mindy H. said...

Way cute! I'm glad Milo is loved...and that he is surviving all that love.

Camille said...

Jenny -
We made "these cookies" and they are so yummy!!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! They are our new favorite. We've already made them twice.
So glad to see little Milo is happy and healthy!
Camille

Kar said...

Ooh, baby. Those cookies look really good. I'm going to have to make those ASAP.

Unknown said...

I agree.. wow I’m hungry now!!... I will defiantly have to give these a try!!.. Milo is so lucky to have so many people to love him!!... You are such a great mom and show your kids everyday what it means to be a family.
Thank you for being such a great example to all of us.