Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Still Here

I'm sure the last thing anyone wants to see is another
picture of my pregnant self. Sorry. :)
Maybe you can focus on Ruby's sassy face instead.
Despite this huge baby bump, first thing this morning,
Jonah asked me if I'd had the baby.
(apparently he had a dream that the baby had been born)
Then, as I greeted Bentley after school,
he casually asked, "So, did you have the baby today?"
No.
Maybe tomorrow???

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am sure the pregnancy pictures are a lot more distressing to you than they are to me. And Ruby's face is cute.

Bobi... said...

Your pregger belly is so adorable! Kids ask the best questions don't they!

kristenita said...

good luck! I hope your little one comes SOON! your belly is pretty cute.

The Queen said...

i think you look stinkin' adorable!

Ginger said...

OK, seriously, I am not just saying this: You are not big! Not even close. I can't believe you are due now!!

Brooke said...

I hope for your sake this baby comes soon. Good luck!

anjie said...

Looking Awesome! Happy labor to you. When is the next full moon or storm? :)

Kar said...

That is so funny, how casual Bentley was - "So, did you have the baby today?" Like you would be home! I guess he doesn't remember that you'd be in the hospital if you had your baby! I hope your little one makes his appearance soon. Have you decided on a name?

Nicole said...

Good luck when he DOES come! Seriously, I'm a little envious. That's just the most exciting thing ever!