Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Park City Expedition

Charles, Laura, and Ella stopped over last night
on their way back to school.
This morning, they went to Park City to do some shopping,
and we decided to meet them for lunch.
I had some second thoughts, but the kids were REALLY good.
Maybe we'll try something like this again - in a year or two. :)

After lunch, we went to the Olympic Park.
Ruby was happy to pose for a photo.

John, Milo, Ella, and Charles at lunch

me, Milo, Ella, and Laura

the rest of the gang enjoying their Panda Express
Ruby, Bentley, Maxwell, Jonah

It was a beautiful day. The kids loved seeing the
mountains up close, and are sure they saw a few
pyramids that have cyclops or mummies inside of them.
It was a great way to spend our last day of summer.

6 comments:

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe your kids are in school tomorrow! I'm really glad we don't start until the 31st. I'm like you - not looking forward to the routine.

Bobi... said...

I love Park City! Looks like you guys had a blast. ps did you and Laura match your black shirts on purpose- funny!

Jennifer said...

I'll have to have the kids warn me which mountains to stay away from next time I go to Park City. :)

Laura said...

It was so fun. Thanks again for letting us stay the night!

Mindy H. said...

Looks like fun... but now I can think of nothing but Panda Express for dinner and the closest one is two and a half hours away. You are mean. Very, very mean.

Leah said...

Looks like SO much fun!