Thursday, August 20, 2009

Watch Out World

Bentley and Maxwell are ready for school.
Heaven help their teachers.

9 comments:

Lyle said...

Max is channeling John Travolta.

Jennifer said...

I hope they had a great first day!

Crazy Lees said...

They will rock Scera Prk! You looked like a mom with "more"hands this morning...Enjoy this kindergarton free year!!!

Carla said...

They'll be perfect angels in the classroom. Forget John T, they're channeling their Father!

Mindy H. said...

Wow! I hope their first day was as memorable as their first day photos. ;)

Lorin and Janice said...

Cute boys. I will have to watch closer for them at lunch and make sure they are eating their food.=) Hope they had a good day and want to go back tomorrow. I am not sure I do.

Bobi... said...

those pics are priceless! Hope their first day was super fun!

Nat said...

They are so spunky looking! What cuties.

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, this summer just flew. I cannot believe the kids are starting school. Aren't you glad you can turn your kids over to their teachers for a little while each day? It will give you a much-needed break. I'm thrilled that Dylan will be in school all day in only a week! Yaaaaa!