John has great taste in photos. I think all of the pictures together prove that Milo not only approves of his momma, but is very fond of you as well. Very cute!
I like the one John chose the best, as well. Look at how much Milo loves you. And look at his cute, chunky little legs and feet. Oh, I love babies so much.
6 comments:
Milo is so sweet. I can't believe we still haven't met him! Hopefully in December!
These are so darling - way to go, half way! I am only a few behind you...
Such fun pictures. I think my favorite is the one in the bottom left corner.
John has great taste in photos. I think all of the pictures together prove that Milo not only approves of his momma, but is very fond of you as well. Very cute!
You are so beautiful, Jenny!
I like the one John chose the best, as well. Look at how much Milo loves you. And look at his cute, chunky little legs and feet. Oh, I love babies so much.
Post a Comment