John and I have been thinking about moving Ruby
from her toddler mattress to a twin mattress
for a while now. Last week, I saw an ad for a mattress
sale. I mentioned it to John, and asked Ruby if she
thought she'd like a bigger bed. The next morning,
Ruby got up, got dressed, put her shoes on, came into
our room, and asked, "Are you ready to go?"
Go where?
"To get my big bed."
I guess she was ready.
I took her to pick out some big sheets
(she chose my favorite ones - hurray!),
and then John and Brian took Ruby to buy the mattress.
Ruby and Jonah "helped" me put the sheets on the
mattress, then Ruby spent a good 10 minutes
making sure that the blanket was on the bed "just so."
By the way, Milo is 4 months old now!
8 comments:
Yeah for Ruby! And those sheets are so cute.
Can I just say, who doesn't love a new bed?! I do, I do! Congrats to Ruby on her "big girl bed"!
So Awesome! Such a BIG momnet for such a little girl!
Hey if your interested I have twin comforter and sheet set that is very pink ( it was Abbys and Emmas) if you would like it...I have it ready to go to D.I.!
Cute sheets! And it is so funny she doesn't want to sleep in her bed. Sophie couldn't wait to get in her big girl bed. Of course, now she can't wait to get out, and in fact gets out numerous times each night. We have to sit in there with her. Maybe Ruby would like that too?
Well, you're half way there!
So glad to see Ruby giving in to her domestic/nesting tendencies.
Cute photos.
You failed to mention that you only let Ruby choose from the "boring mom sheets" section at Target. It will really be "Ruby's Bed" when you break down and let her buy Tinkerbell sheets.
Too bad, I had a very comfortable twin mattress that had been sitting in my closet for two years until I gave it away to the missionaries last week.
I could have driven it up there!
That is so cute. How fun for her!! She chose non-themed sheets? No Disney Princesses? No My Little Ponies? No Barbies? That surprises me! And I love her hair. It is so bright, light blonde.
Post a Comment