Maxwell's birthday was really busy, so we
waited until yesterday to go on our Birthday Date.
Max wanted to go somewhere that he could get
Max wanted to go somewhere that he could get
a burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and ketchup.
Is he easy to please, or what?
After considering a few other places, we decided to
use his coupon for a kid's meal at Wingers.
I had a great time talking to just Maxwell.
He was kind enough to share a tip with me.
When your burger is too big to fit in your mouth,
you just smash it like this:
and was anxious for me to try it.
He was right, it worked.
Thanks, Max!
5 comments:
What a fun date and a good tip.
You are serriously one of the best moms I know!
What a cutie, smooshing his burger. And I love Wingers. Yuuuuuum. It's the best to spend time one-on-one. I should start this birthday tradition, for sure.
Absolutely brilliant, Max.
Who knew that a 6th birthday would bring with it such vast amounts of wisdom... burger smashing: brilliant!
Post a Comment