Sunday, August 02, 2009

24/52

John almost always puts the big kids to bed,
but tonight he was holding Milo,
so I got to read to Jonah and then to Maxwell.
Actually, I'm not sure either of them
was supposed to have a story because
it was past their bedtime. I'm a pushover.
That's why bedtime is usually John's territory. :)

5 comments:

Bobi... said...

Not a pushover- just a great mom!

Jennifer said...

We can start a pushover moms club. Bedtime usually doesn't work well for me when I have to do it.

Mindy H. said...

Cute photo. Are you reading to him from the Friend or from one of your quilting magazines?

Kar said...

Reading to your kids is the one thing you can do (and feel good about it) when it's past bedtime. That is what I say.

Crazy Lees said...

Bedtime?!? My kids don't know what that means!

hey girl i would post a comment about your amazing makeover but I can't on that blog...so I will here! Adorable I LOVE the paper...Got anymore? Way Cute!!!!!!