While Bentley and Maxwell were at school this morning,
Jonah, Ruby, and I made muddy buddies.
I'm sure that put us over our sugar limit for the day,
but one of the Mia Maids had a birthday today,
and I wanted to get her a cupcake
from the The Sweet Tooth Fairy.
So, I loaded up the kids, and off we went.
It seemed a shame to drive all the way there for
just one cupcake, so the kids got lollipops,
and I got 3 new cupcake flavors for our family to try
(along with a pink cupcake for Miss Ruby).

6 comments:
That pictures of the kids in their sunglasses is adorable!
And is that a lime cupcake? If it is, I'm jealous. :)
I don't know what looks sweeter...the cupcakes or baby Milo in is sunglasses?
Those cupcakes look awesome! And how funny...we totally made muddy buddies last week....at like 9 in the morning. And we finished them before lunch. Sad.
and PS...my sister has a daughter named Ruby. She's pregnant with a boy and loves the name Maxwell. She wondered if anyone would associate it with "Max and Ruby" the show. I told her about your kids and said I had never thought of it....anyway...she wanted me to ask you if YOU ever get that. Love the names!
Totally SWEET!
We really, really need a cupcake place in I.F. That is what I've decided. All of my friends are making me jealous with all of these yummy cupcake places nearby. Yum.
Post a Comment