What good mommies you and Ruby are! Milo and Mae are two very lucky babies.P.S. I want a close-up photo of your red hair for the next project 52 shot. Don't let me down!
I'm so jealous! I wish we could be chased by a storm. :) So dry and very hot here.
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture. And how cool that she named her doll Mae.
SO cute! I can't believe how much Ruby's grown up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What good mommies you and Ruby are! Milo and Mae are two very lucky babies.
P.S. I want a close-up photo of your red hair for the next project 52 shot. Don't let me down!
I'm so jealous! I wish we could be chased by a storm. :) So dry and very hot here.
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture. And how cool that she named her doll Mae.
SO cute! I can't believe how much Ruby's grown up!
Post a Comment