He is so sweet. I love the cheeks! I hope we make it to Utah in December to meet him!
CUte! Hey, you're over half way done with your p52's! Nice follow through!
You both look so darn cute... espeically Milo in that very stylish John Deere ensamble. He must have a very sweet aunt who lives in the country ;)
Jenny, Thanks for leting me hold and play with him tonight! I needed the sweetness in my life right now! Your a great friend! Thanks for all your are!
You two look so great. I want to hear more about your Bridal Veil adventure.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so sweet. I love the cheeks! I hope we make it to Utah in December to meet him!
CUte! Hey, you're over half way done with your p52's! Nice follow through!
You both look so darn cute... espeically Milo in that very stylish John Deere ensamble. He must have a very sweet aunt who lives in the country ;)
Jenny, Thanks for leting me hold and play with him tonight! I needed the sweetness in my life right now! Your a great friend! Thanks for all your are!
You two look so great. I want to hear more about your Bridal Veil adventure.
Post a Comment