Ruby's Grandma and Grandpa H* gave her
this shirt for her birthday.
I thought we were in the clear because none of the
kids had been sick since Jonah was sick last week.
But last night, Maxwell woke up very sick.
Poor kid. He was worse off than Jonah,
but also seemed fine this morning and has been fine all day.
I hope everyone will sleep well tonight, and that we
can somehow avoid the other two kids coming down with it.
Whatever "it" is.
Wish us luck! :)
4 comments:
"It" has come with a vengenance to poor little Joshua too!
here's hoping if your other kids get it, it is gone by Christmas! That would be no fun!
I'm totally with you. I can't remember my last night of uninterrupted sleep. "It" keeps going back and forth and back and forth between my three kids. "It" can leave my house any time "it" wants.
I won't complain at all. Until then, I will complain PRODIGIOUSLY!
Poor Maxwell. My kids are both sick, and now they gave it to me. Blah. When I'm pregnant and I get sick, I end up with bronchitis for three months. It sounds like your kids have some kind of stomach flu? Mine have colds, so I can't complain too much.
Post a Comment