What could be these poor children be so afraid of?
(Maxwell)
(Jonah)
(Ruby)Scary Santa, of course!
We made our annual trip to the mall yesterday fora photo with the big man himself.
Ruby took one look at Santa, and started to cry.
She kept looking from the photographer back to Santa,
and each time she looked at Santa she became more upset.
I guess the photographer had hopes that Ruby
would calm down at some point, because she
waited and waited to take the picture.
Finally I told her it wasn't going to get any better,
and the above picture is the result.
The three boys were happy to sit by Santa and gave him
their wishlists for Christmas: Bentley and Max asked
for Bionicles (specific ones, of course),
Jonah wants a Red Power Ranger gun. (do they make those?)
She kept looking from the photographer back to Santa,
and each time she looked at Santa she became more upset.
I guess the photographer had hopes that Ruby
would calm down at some point, because she
waited and waited to take the picture.
Finally I told her it wasn't going to get any better,
and the above picture is the result.
The three boys were happy to sit by Santa and gave him
their wishlists for Christmas: Bentley and Max asked
for Bionicles (specific ones, of course),
Jonah wants a Red Power Ranger gun. (do they make those?)
8 comments:
What kind of a mother subjects her children to such a fright!? For shame!!!
It's amazing that our kids aren't traumatized by Santa with all of their early encounters!
two words: mata nui.
:) our boys would have so much fun together.
I love that you found pictures from your other kids' encounters with Santa. I'm interested to see what Sadie's reaction will be this year. She screamed in terror last year.
Hilarious!
I love it! Ty is going to freak this year. I hope you made it to toys r us for the after Thanksgiving day sale. $5 bionicles. I was totally there!
Oh, that's too funny! I can't believe you have all those pics of the kids crying with Santa. Poor little Ruby!
that IS a scary santa.
have you seen THIS scary santa?
http://ourfamilygardenwherewildthingsgrow.blogspot.com/2007/12/hands-down.html
Post a Comment