Goregous picture of the mountain! I have found some new places for us to take the kids too!
Is it as cold down there as it is up here? I'm dying!! I got pampered in San Diego. This weather is killing me!!
wow, the mountains look gorgeous! and your kids are cute. stay warm!
Is this the view from your window? I love that mountain.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a strong storm knocks down your neighbor's tree blocking the view. Of course, I want it to fall *away* from her house!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Goregous picture of the mountain! I have found some new places for us to take the kids too!
Is it as cold down there as it is up here? I'm dying!! I got pampered in San Diego. This weather is killing me!!
wow, the mountains look gorgeous! and your kids are cute. stay warm!
Is this the view from your window? I love that mountain.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a strong storm knocks down your neighbor's tree blocking the view. Of course, I want it to fall *away* from her house!
Post a Comment