Saturday, December 29, 2007

Why We Went to Scipio - Part II

I finally got around to ordering our prints,
and some of them arrived yesterday.
I can't walk by without stopping to look at these photos!

For more about our trip to Scipio, go here and here.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

cute!

Allie said...

I adore these!! Please email me more info!! or just call. ;)

The Queen said...

So cute! I can't believe you have them up in frames already when you just got them yesterday! I got mine about three weeks ago and still haven't framed any of them!!

Carla said...

Those photos are wonderful, Jenny.

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, that Nichole girl is really, really talented. That is incredible. It makes me wish I knew more about photography. I'm the worst photographer in the world (as you can tell from my blog). Where is Scipio?