This morning, Jonah had a difficult time deciding what to wear.
Not to bed that night.
But what to wear all day.
He brought his choices to Maxwell,
who laid them out on the kitchen floor so they could
compare options and make the best choice.
because Jonah ran around in just a pull-up for the next few hours
before selecting red pants and a red shirt out of his dresser.
5 comments:
That is something Alexa does. That is too funny, and he didn't even wear any of those. Ha!
I love that he went through all that effort and then decided to do something completely different.
I love that he wants to wear pajamas during the day!
Are those his pink PJ's?
I think it's great that your boys are good friends with each other. If Sadie couldn't decide, Dylan would probably throw a shirt in her face repeatedly.
Post a Comment