I love the slideshow! I can't believe all the snow. I've been up for 12 hours and it's been snowing the WHOLE time!
Rats! I left a week too early! :)Great photos, Jenny. Thanks for posting. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun...
Oh, I'm so jealous! We've just had little smidgeons of snow here. I love the slideshow! That's a really good idea when you have a ton of pictures to show.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the slideshow! I can't believe all the snow. I've been up for 12 hours and it's been snowing the WHOLE time!
Rats! I left a week too early! :)
Great photos, Jenny. Thanks for posting. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun...
Oh, I'm so jealous! We've just had little smidgeons of snow here. I love the slideshow! That's a really good idea when you have a ton of pictures to show.
Post a Comment