How do you get the dishes done when you have a fussy little one?
Good news (knock on wood)!
No one else has gotten sick, and Jonah seems fine!
Hurray!
Something that isn't as fine is his latest thing.
When we ask him to do something, anything, he yells,
"Hang on!"
Like when we ask him to get his shoes on for the
Ward Christmas Party, and he's busy reading a book.
It goes something like this:
John: "Jonah, get your shoes on!"
Jonah: "Hang On!"
Because he's busy reading right now,
thank you very much!
3 comments:
I admit to judging parents in the past who gave their wee little children suckers etc... which came back to haunt me the two times we have done it with Sophie. A mom's got to do what a mom's got to do!
Love it! I was trying to get neighbor treats made last night and Ashley wanted me to hold her. SO I strapped her into her booster, pulled the chair by me and gave her a spoon and a bowl. It kept her content for awhile!
I love the "hang on!" Jonah is growing up wayyyy too fast.
Post a Comment