Thursday, December 27, 2007

King of the Castle

It sounds like pillow forts are all the rage lately.
My kids have been making their own in our living room.
Jonah often ends up the odd man out, but the other day,
John helped him build a fort while the big boys were downstairs.
Jonah was pretty excited to have it all to himself,
and climbed onto his thrown to celebrate being king.


Looks comfortable, doesn't it? :)

4 comments:

Kar said...

Growing up, I remember doing nothing but building pillow forts. My family had a basement family room, so my sister and I could go down there and make a mess. I wish we had an "extra" family room - it stresses me out when Dylan messes up my couches to make forts. I need to remember how much fun that was for me and to let the messes be made, sometimes.

Lara said...

My kids got the cranium for builder kit thing and they love it! That's what we have been doing since christmas, building forts and playing trains.

Leah said...

Joshua loves making forts! He would play in them all day if he could!

Kar said...

Oh, I forgot to respond to your question on my blog - Nat is due two weeks before me. She just found out that she's having a boy! So her family will be just like yours - three boys and a girl.