Although the "Santa Episode" may have been
a little traumatic at the time, Ruby recovered quickly.
a little traumatic at the time, Ruby recovered quickly.
The screaming stopped as soon as I took her back from Santa,
and eating her first candy cane ever cheered her right up.
She got two new teeth,
was terrorized by Santa,
and made lots of progress in WALKING.
Go here to see a WALKING sample.
4 comments:
Yay for Ruby! I love all those Santa pictures. I would love to come up, but I can't have you guys pay for me. I am, however, going to try to talk Loi into driving me and the kids up after Christmas when Ginger will be there. Wouldn't that be so fun????
I'm surprised she liked it - my kids hate peppermint. Dylan says it's "spicy."
Nononono!!! No more walking until I come up again and can see it all. :)
Seriously, that baby is sooo cute.
It's amazing what kids will do for candy!
Post a Comment