Maxwell's Giggle Worm Show Day was Tuesday morning.
He had been feeling fine since early Monday, so we
went to the Show Day despite fears that we'd have to miss it.
He did an awesome job!
You can watch his routines on Vimeo:
Maxwell with his medal (above),
and with his teachers (below).
Jonah was so excited to get to play, too.
Ruby crawled around for a while, but
tried to escape the gym, so we corralled her.

Although she looks unhappy in this picture,
she didn't really mind. HONEST.
4 comments:
Great job Max!
Great looking teachers!
Good job Maxwell! That picture of Ruby is so funny! :)
I love how proud of himself he is! Look at that face!
Ruby's outfit is adorable. Can't wait to see you all soon! I will email you...
Homely is sooo funny!! I was just thinking how cute and young and pretty his teachers are, too. I'm glad Maxwell is feeling better.
Post a Comment