I heard you guys got dumped on down there! We've been getting a couple of inches here and there, but I'm looking forward to a huge blizzard sometime. Ruby's boots are cute. I need to get some for Sadie.
Ruby is such a girly-girl. Already she is all about the shoes! Sadie is the same way, she cried for like 2 hours the other week because her dad wouldn't put on her Sunday shoes for her. I guess it hurt her feelings. It's just funny to me how early some girls act like girls. I wasn't like that for some reason as a baby and child, etc. I don't know if that is a personality thing or a genetic thing or what. I just find it interesting.
4 comments:
I heard you guys got dumped on down there! We've been getting a couple of inches here and there, but I'm looking forward to a huge blizzard sometime. Ruby's boots are cute. I need to get some for Sadie.
what cute boots for a cute girl.
I love the boots!
Ruby is such a girly-girl. Already she is all about the shoes! Sadie is the same way, she cried for like 2 hours the other week because her dad wouldn't put on her Sunday shoes for her. I guess it hurt her feelings. It's just funny to me how early some girls act like girls. I wasn't like that for some reason as a baby and child, etc. I don't know if that is a personality thing or a genetic thing or what. I just find it interesting.
Post a Comment