Last Friday the 3rd grade classes at our school held their
annual Biography Walk. Each student read a biography,
drew a picture, made a timeline, and filled out an information
sheet about the person they selected. Maxwell and a friend
had a contest to see who could "get" George Washington.
(Every child in a particular class had to have a different person.)
Maxwell won, but I'm not sure he really wanted to learn
more about our first President. I think he did enjoy
drawing the picture. He did a great job presenting,
but I think he takes after me just a little - he was nervous!
The photo on the left was taken during the biography walk; the ones on the right
were taken late the night before his biography poster was due.

1 comment:
He did a great job on his picture! I hope he wasn't too nervous.
Post a Comment