Saturday, April 07, 2012

Fox 13's Cool School of the Week - Our School!

I got home Tuesday afternoon, and the next morning the boys
 and I had to be at the school at 5:45am. Our school was 
nominated as Fox 13's Cool School for the week.
They spotlighted some of the things that make our school great,
including - the school's 50th Anniversary this year,
Penny Power fundraiser to sponsor African children,
Battle of the Books, the school play, storytelling night,
the Scera Park Singers (40th year for our 5th and 6th grade choir),
monthly school-wide sing-ins, and our upcoming Fun Run.
In between segments, the kids were treated to donuts, 
juice, and fruit. Which means they got a sugar rush around the
time that they were crashing from waking up so early.
Here are the links for our Cool School segments:

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun! I hope they weren't too grumpy after having to wake up so early.