Jonah turned 3 yesterday!
His request for breakfast was pancakes or french fries,
but he settled for some Smorz cereal (normally Sunday-only'' cereal).
He got to choose who said family prayer, and after choosing
He got to choose who said family prayer, and after choosing
himself (big surprise) he said the prayer on his own for the first time!
At lunch time, John came home from work, and
I got to go on a date with the birthday boy.
After lunch, the kids sampled the cupcakes(and made a huge mess).
Brianna, Spencer, and Elizabeth.
I love watching kids open presents at birthday parties.
All the other children gather in closely to see the action.
Here's Jonah, surrounded by his brothers and friends.
put together from this post.
kids outside for the pinata.
Spencer was the brave soul who held the thing
while the kids swung at him, I mean the pinata, with a baseball bat.
I love you!
His first birthday is here.
And last year's birthday report is here.
9 comments:
Can you believe he's already three? Spencer is very brave to be the pinata-holder. How cool that you went on a date, just you and Jonah. What a great idea.
Oh, hey, Anjanell Formerly R. just left a comment on my blog, and I'd love to look at hers! (I'm guessing that's the Anjie that I'm thinking of.) Can you tell me which, in the list of blogs of your friends and family, is hers? I can't figure it out, and I'm too lazy to look through each one. Thanks a ton!
Thanks again for inviting us to Jonah's party. We had a great time!
I can't believe he's three! We need to get together for a play date!
He is so cute... looks like you all had a great day!
Can you believe he is Three! Who! what a fun day! Congrats on your new board position! Mrs. Secretary! I am so relieved to know tht our children are in great care!
He is so adorable! I love 3 year olds. Sounds lke you had an exciting day. Give him 3 hugs from me!
We had lots of fun at Jonah's birthday party. Thank you for all of your hard work getting it ready. And thanks for the yummy food.
I remember when I was little and I went to other people's birthday parties. I would get so jealous of the gifts that they got. I was a little brat as a kid, I think. I even remember that I would not get them the toy that I wanted because I knew that I would be jealous that they had it. So I would choose a different toy, still good, but not the thing that I secretly wanted. Yep, I'm a brat.
Again, we had a blast at the party. It really made me laugh. Especially Jonah, the garden gnome.
I can't believe he's already 3!
Post a Comment